If you are the groom, best man or male guest you are at the right address to find the suitable suit for the big day, with a comprehensive guide for menswear. With a wide assortment of suits you will find everything you need for your wedding day life. Discover high-quality suit collections of well-known manufacturers such as Bugatti, Bäumler, Cinque and Lagerfeld. We carry only the fashion collections of the major traditional brands. In addition, you will also find the matching shirts, ties and shoes with experience of us offering a range of mens suit that are stylish and functional.
YOUR WEDDING SUIT FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN THE LIFE
With on your wedding day we have years of tradition and expertise and strive to meet your demanding expectations and needs. With our suits you are sure to shine on your wedding day, and get off to a stylish, smart and elegant appearance. Should you have any questions or if you’re not sure which shirt goes with which suit jacket, then please do not hesitate to ask our hotline for an individual advice and guidance. Secure your elegant appearance - with genuine menswear for the man of the world. From wedding suit or a business suit - at on your wedding day you will find what you are looking for.
Tips for buying the suit:
- Deep cut two-button jackets are ideal for tall people
- Light suits are less striking and dominant
- Trouser legs with envelope are optimal, ideally ends the hem on the shoes
- Belts, ties and pocket squares with horizontal stripes divide the body
- Slim suits optimize your body proportions
- Narrow ties, dress pants with pleats and pointy cutaway jackets stretch optically
-Deep Seated jacket buttons create vertical lines, which visually protracted
- Important is a perfectly fitting suit pants, best without cover
- Two-button jackets emphasize the V-shape of your upper body
- Shirts, with the name "Slim" or "Fitted" sit well on your trained Waist
- Tailored jackets and regular fit suit trousers you are particularly well
- Shirt collars that are neither too narrow nor too wide, are ideal for you
The classic wedding suit
This particularly festive suit is mostly made from pure new wool or slightly shiny blended fabrics. You can wear it on all festive occasions, with a vest, a tie and a shirt Gala the traditional wedding suit. Tuxedo
A tuxedo is characterized by the shiny lapels and the typical glossy stripes on the suit pants and is traditionally worn with bow tie, cummerbund and patent leather shoes for the wedding. Again, the shirt is color-matched to the wedding dress.Tails
The tailcoat with his swallowtails is a highly elegant suit, which is often worn to the wedding. He usually is chosen in black, dress shirt, patent leather shoes depending on your preference, even cummerbund and bow tie can be combined to finish the look.
You want to give your wedding suit the finishing touches? With well thought out accessories of wedding suit is rounded to a stylish whole. Elegant footwear is the best visiting card of a man. These are ideally welted, made of soft leather and with a fashionable fit.
The handkerchief in tie color is optional bulked plugged or folded in a classic triangular shape. The most beautiful jewelry, the man can carry on his wedding day is a noble and original watch and crafted cufflinks. Can you complete the wedding day look with a corsage.